Reading travel and lifestyle blogs has become part of my morning ritual. Below are some of my favourites:
- Artfully Adored – Stephanie is currently working towards her master in Art Business in Paris. Her blog is full of inspiration, and reminds me to look at the beauty of details while traveling.
- Christine in Spain – Christine moved to Southern Spain after graduation and has never looked back since. She explores the sights, culture and food of Spain in a way that really makes me want to pack my things and go back.
- Correr es mi destino – Juliette (or Zhu) is an artist in all possible ways: she’s a talented writer and photographer, and has put together an amazing and resourceful blog in which she shares the cheers and hassles of immigrating and settling down in Canada.
- Expat Edna – Edna is young and ambitious and, just like me, she believes that one can travel without giving up your career. She’s currently living her dream in Paris!
- Lost in Cheeseland – Girl meets Frenchman and moves to Paris. She loves food (when you see her food pictures, you’ll know why and will soon feel the same – promise!) and has crafted an impressive list of favorite eats in Paris.
- Kaleena’s Kaleidoscope – Kaleena is preparing her journey to South Korea to teach english. I can’t wait to read about her adventures!
- Aviators and a Camara – Kirsten is a fantastic photographer, travel writer and new media consultant. Her speciality is mobile photography (which she teaches in many conferences worldwide) – you won’t believe the wonders she does with an iPhone!
- A Wandering Sole – Laura is a running, volunteering and Africa enthusiast and her blog is all about the places she visits, the people she meets and the experiences she has. I love to read about her adventures in Africa, as I’m really hoping to visit this continent myself some day.
- C’est Christine – Christine lives her life on the fullest. I’ve been following her through France, Australia, Southeast Asia… all the way to her latest crush: New York. Her posts are always inspiring to read and, as another can’t sit still Gemini myself, I can always relate to her stories!
- Legal Nomads – Jodi is a former lawyer that, after 5 years in the corporate World, decided to take some time off to travel. In travel (and food!), she found her passion – and has never gone back to be a lawyer!
- The Great Affair – Candace is a travel writer and photographer, and an amazing sketch artist. She writes about her experiences in a way that makes you think about life in a different way – truly an inspiration.
- Wild About Travel – Simon spent many years in the corporate world before deciding to pursue his passion of travel. What I love about her is that he embraces unplanned travel more than anyone I know – you really never know where she’s going to be next!
Travel blogs (en español)
- Shooting, Dreaming, Traveling – I had the pleasure to meet Imma personally while she was living and working in London. Now she´s back in Spain but hasn’t stop travelling!
- Viajando por Ahí – Aniko is not only an excellent travel blogger, but also an inspiring photographer, a creative and a humanitarian. Originally from Argentina, I’ve been following her through South East Asia and now can’t get enough of her experiences through South America.